Once your pregnancy is confirmed, prenatal care begins. We offer a free consultation to answer any of your questions regarding midwifery care and home birth. Our prenatal care includes the following services:
- Initial exam including a full physical (if desired/appropriate)
- All necessary lab work and prenatal testing
- One-hour routine appointments:
- every 4 weeks up to 28 weeks
- every 2 weeks up to 36 weeks
- every week until delivery
- Basic nutritional counseling
- Referrals for ultrasound and genetic screening
- Referral or consultation with physician if needed
Labor & Birth
As a client at Modern Miracle Births, you have access to all of our resources throughout the labor and birth process. We offer the following services:
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
- Complete Newborn Care
After the birth of your baby, we will continue to provide support as you transition into life together. Our postpartum care include:
- Follow-up appointments at 24-48 hours, 2 weeks, and 6 weeks after delivery, and more frequently if needed.
- Complete newborn and maternal care check ups.
- Breastfeeding support including an in-home visit with a Licensed Lactation Consultant if needed.
- Pap smear (if desired/appropriate)